Suffern, New York
Palo Alto, California
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a financial or banking environment preferred
- Excellent work ethic, high levels of integrity, ability to prioritize and results focused.
- Knowledge and experience with banking systems and processing software and proficiency with Windows based applications and operations related software.
- Knowledge of check processing, ACH, wire transfers and card services preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a similar role within a bank operations or retail team; account reconciliation and deposit operations experience preferred.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to the delivery of excellent client service to interact effectively with clients and team members at any level in the organization
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to bank operation functions.