Business Development – Acquiring, Business Development – Financial Institutions, Business Development – Issuing
4 Year Degree
CardFlight is looking for a motivated and high energy Relationship Manager who will be responsible for managing the overall relationship and growing revenue within key customer accounts. Our customers are leading merchant acquirers, financial institutions, and Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) who resell our payments software and solutions to small business merchant users.
This position is based in our New York City office. We have a strong preference for candidates who are based in the NYC area or open to relocating here. That being said, we are willing to consider candidates who cannot be based in NYC, with occasional travel to headquarters required in addition to client travel.
What You’ll Do:
• Responsible for managing entire relationship of assigned reseller customers, which are predominantly mid-sized ISOs and merchant acquirers
• Increase product sales and hardware sales to meet or exceed budgeted goals
• Take full responsibility for managing and growing customer portfolio and identify opportunities for growth
• Introduce new products and coordinate with other team members for training and communication to each of your reseller customers
• Work with finance team to complete and deliver financial data for Quarterly Business Reviews
• Handle day to day needs of client stakeholders and meet with them via phone, in- person, and at industry events
• Travel nationally within the US (approximately 40%) to meet with clients and represent CardFlight at industry events and partner conferences
• Launch and onboard new resellers to ensure a successful implementation
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
• Superior people skills and ability to manage relationships at a VP level
• Proven experience managing to a quota and exceeding revenue goals. You get the order/sale when mortal people would have failed
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to be flexible and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining focused, working productively, and successfully juggling many tasks and relationships
• Hustle to find new opportunities and tenacity to close them
• A high level of ethics and innate drive to “do the right thing”, to build and maintain trust with customers and colleagues
What We’d Love for You to Have:
• Industry experience selling solutions to and through ISOs and merchant acquirers
• 5 years experience in a sales, account management or customer success role at an enterprise SaaS or payments company
CardFlight builds and operates mobile point of sale technology that helps tens of thousands of merchants accept credit card payments on iOS and Android devices. We were one of the first providers in the US approved for EMV chip card acceptance on mobile devices and recently launched NFC (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, etc) payment solutions. We work with 15 of the top 50 merchant processors ...in the U.S. and white-label our software (or provide it in API/SDK form) to reach tens of thousands of merchants in all 50 states. Every day, we safely and securely help our merchants process millions of dollars of transactions.
We were founded in 2013 and have grown to over 30 team members since. Most of our employees are based out of our NYC headquarters in the Flatiron/Chelsea neighborhood, but we also have a regional engineering office in Lincoln, NE. Our company culture is professional and disciplined about the things that matter, but casual and relaxed about the things that don't. We're hard working, but measure people by the quality of their work, not the amount of hours they put into it. We offer all full time employees great benefits including a fully paid health plan, a liberal vacation policy and stock options to share in the upside of what we create together.